This page has been created as a resource for all of our wonderful residents. This particular page speaks to national resources. By clicking on the tabs above you can access additional resources for your specific state and county.
We hope this will serve as a valuable tool for you and your loved ones. We are all in this together!
- Complete Support
- USA.Gov has guidance for Medicare recipients, home safety advice, guidance for volunteers and programs, help with bills, grants and loans, food assistance, financial aid for students, and unemployment help.
- Benefits.Gov is a help center and provides Coronavirus resources for unemployment, healthcare, and businesses.
- USDA.Gov provides information on an array of helpful programs like nutrition assistance programs (school lunches, child and adult care food programs), eligibility provisions by state, and financial assistance information.
- Financial Aid
- Everything You Need to Know About the Stimulus Check
- ConsumerFinance.Gov provides guidance to people who will have trouble paying their bills or meeting other financial obligations, what to do if experienced a loss of income, or if you think you may be targeted by a scammer
- Treasury.Gov provides helpful information about the CARES act along with other government programs
- IRS.Gov outlines who is eligible for the CARES act
- Health and Wellness
- Coronavirus.Gov provides information on how to prepare and protect yourself, and what to do if you think you are sick and provides a lot more data and FAQs
- Family Resources
- Internet and Phone Provider Programs